4 Tips and tricks to keep your Christmas Tree living long:
- Keeping a consistent water with your tree. The tree needs to have a consistent amount of water in its bowl, by doing so the tree will remain hydrated and lively!
- Remove the tree from any heat sources. Remove the tree from any active fire place, and close any open air vents near the tree. By doing this it will not dry our your tree and keep it living long!
- Misting down your tree with water, by getting a small spray bottle and misting your tree every other day it will keep the tree hydrated and healthy.
- Using “Keeps it Green”. “Keeps it Green” is a solution that you poor into the trees bowl with water. By using it, it will keep your tree green and prolong life!
Thank you for reading our blog, if you’d like to receive more info and when new blogs come out, then make sure to subscribe to our mailing list! Happy Holidays!
– Rudolph’s Christmas Trees